Who Will be the Champion?
Wednesday, May 17
Cheer on Your PA Program!
This high-energy medical game show will be held on Wednesday, May 17 at 7 p.m. in Room Mandalay EFGH. All teams will answer multiple choice questions on a screen using an Audience Response System (ARS) keypad. The top-scoring 36 teams will then advance to the on-stage rounds and will answer free response questions on a variety of topics ranging from anatomy, microbiology and psychiatry.
AAPA’s National Medical Challenge Bowl grows in popularity each year, with more teams competing in 2017 than any other time in the event’s history.
Challenge Bowl Information
Challenge Bowl Rules & Procedures:
Find information about Challenge Bowl orientation, game scoring and policies in the Challenge Bowl Rules & Procedures.
What types of questions are asked during the competition?
Questions are asked on a variety of subjects, including physical diagnosis, microbiology, anatomy, OB/GYN, pulmonary, cardiology, primary care, emergency medicine and surgery.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- At least 75 percent of all PA students in the team’s PA program must be AAPA student members.
- The team’s Assembly of Representatives representative must attend the AOR meeting held during AAPA’s annual conference.
- All team members must be AAPA student members currently enrolled in an accredited PA program that has a student society registered with AAPA.
- All team members must be registered for AAPA’s annual conference.
- Only one team member per team can be graduating within 30 days of competition.
How do I register a team?
2017 Challenge Bowl registration is now closed.
What is the cost of registration?
There is no entrance fee. Participants must be registered as conference attendees and show their conference name badge at team registration.
When will I know if my team has been accepted?
- All teams will be notified of their eligibility status in March.
- For more information, contact the Student Academy National Office at 571-319-4310 or email email@example.com.
|Baldwin Wallace University|
|Baylor College of Medicine|
|Bethel University TN|
|Case Western University|
|Charles R Drew University|
|CUNY School of Medicine|
|George Washington University|
|James Madison University|
|Lake Erie College|
|Le Moyne College|
|Long Island University|
|Mary Baldwin College|
|MCPHS – Manchester|
|MEDEX NW Tacoma|
|Medical University of South Carolina|
|MGH Institute of Health Professions|
|Miami Dade College|
|Missouri State University|
|Northern Arizona University|
|Nova Southeastern – Jacksonville|
|Nova Southeastern- Ft. Lauderdale|
|Nova Southeastern Orlando|
|Nova Southeastern University Fort Myers|
|Penn State College|
|Philadelphia University AC|
|Red Rocks Community College|
|Rocky Mountain College|
|Saint Louis University|
|South College TN|
|Southern Illinois University|
|St. Catherine University|
|The University of Oklahoma OKC|
|Touro College Manhattan|
|University of Alabama Brimingham|
|University of Arkansas|
|University of Bridgeport|
|University of Detroit Mercy|
|University of Florida|
|University of Kentucky|
|University of Missouri KC|
|University of Mount Union|
|University of Oklahoma – Tulsa|
|University of Southern California|
|University of Toledo|
|University of Utah|
|UT San Antonio|
|Wake Forest University|
|Wichita State University|
Thank You To Our Sponsors