Complete the 2018 Call for Presentations application to be considered for inclusion in the CME agenda of AAPA Conference 2018 in New Orleans, Saturday, May 19-Wednesday, May 23.
Here are a few ideas:
- Offer interactive case studies
- Provide clinical pearls
- Discuss the latest cutting edge procedures or treatment options
- Provide a thorough review for individuals preparing for the certification or recertification process
- Enhance your professional standing and add to your curriculum vitae
Either as an individual or as part of a small group, you can become a recognized expert within the PA community. To ensure that a balanced conference CME program is offered, all submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of your peers. The evaluation process is competitive – less than a third of all submissions will be accepted.
Please note the following:
- All PAs on the agenda must be current members of AAPA at the time of participation and must register for AAPA 2018.
- CME is scheduled each day of AAPA 2018 (Saturday through Wednesday). Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear on any day of the conference.
- All submissions must be completed online by July 31, 2017.
- Sales pitches for products or services disguised as CME proposals will be eliminated.
- Presentations are usually 60 minutes with the last few minutes left for question and answer.
- Audiences range in size from 50-3,500.
- All primary presenters receive remuneration based upon meeting the published deadlines for the conference (Travel and additional expenses must be covered by the payment provided.) Co-presenters do not receive remuneration.
- Conference presenters earn AAPA Category 1 CME credit in return for their teaching. (Please consult AAPA CME staff for details on how to log those hours.) Presentations given multiple times may be claimed only once per year, for CME purposes.
If you presentation is selected, you will be informed by early 2018.